Friday, August 29, 2008

Catch me if you can!


It's been so long since I wanted to have a diary of my own. I couldn't do this without the help of my freakin sister. You know shes more into this thing than myself. She's a techie and Im still left behind in the medieval years.

well since this is my first blog, i have to at least give you an idea about myself. I am already 32 (turning another year older this december!!!). i am still single and yes i'm still looking for someone who can give me butterflies in my stomach...i really wanted to end up with someone whom i truly love and care about. but i guess thats too hard to find these days..its very seldom that you marry someone you truly want to spend the rest of your lives with or was it only me?? hahaha..

i am a saggitarian so im a very extrovert person but it keeps me wondering that if i am one why on earth id still do things on my own without the dictates of others. like i can go to the movies alone, do shoppings and groceries and still enjoy the luxury of the amount of freedom im having, seems like i cannot give up independence. just a thought..

but don't get me wrong..i love the company of other individuals, i love the thought that you are being cared by someone or at least you have a bunch of friends who can make you smile or tease you. in fact, i can easily adjust to any crowd and sometimes i even stood out in most conversations we have..its like saying the party wont start unless i show up!

my passion is cooking..i have this dream of having a resto someday..not fancy but at least i can show my prowess in cooking..you see i cook from my heart and not from the recipes books that i read...i always got this instinct for creating a sumptuous that melts in your mouth meals.
what's the best thing about me??? i can rock your world!!! chill! seriously, i am just a typical person who is so passionate about life, live it to the fullest and keep on dreaming...so c'mon catch me....if you can! ciao!

No comments: